This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a list view on a form contains an Edit toolbar button, which opens a subform, clicking the button opens the subform but parameters are not transferred to the subform. This worked before upgrading to K2 4.7
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.