When you have a form that contains a nested expression and you upgrade from K2 smartforms 4.6.11 to K2 smartforms 4.7, the expressions InstanceID is incorrectly lost. Upgrading to K2 Five results in dependency checking warning to occur for the missing InstanceID.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP2 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Dependency checking badging should now be removed.