This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you start a K2 Workflow in K2 Management site that contains references from SharePoint Management steps, an incorrect URL is populated which causes an error.
The following error occurs: “Error retrieving Service Instance – [SharePoint Site URL]_Sites_[Site Name]_[List/Document Library Name]”
K2 Runtime URL build-up was adding URL property to reference.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP25 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP25 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- For your broken SharePoint Step you must re-drop the event and configure it again to remove the error from the instance
- You can now start your workflow instance without the error.