When you add SmartObject fields into the body of a workflow Email event and attempt to deploy the workflow an error is presented and the workflow cannot be deployed.
The following error occurs:
“--SignalR-- flush model error: Missing reference at Expression in Event 'Send Email' in Activity 'Send Email'. Error: Unable to cast object of type 'System.RuntimeType' to type 'System.String'.. Stack Location : K2Process 'Check' >Activity 'Send Email' >EmailEvent 'Send Email' >EmailConfiguration > Stack End.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP25 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP25 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You are now able to Deploy your K2 Workflow.