This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you add SmartObject fields into the body of a workflow Email event and attempt to deploy the workflow an error is presented and the workflow cannot be deployed.
The following error occurs:
“--SignalR-- flush model error: Missing reference at Expression in Event 'Send Email' in Activity 'Send Email'. Error: Unable to cast object of type 'System.RuntimeType' to type 'System.String'.. Stack Location : K2Process 'Check' >Activity 'Send Email' >EmailEvent 'Send Email' >EmailConfiguration > Stack End.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP25 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP25 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You are now able to Deploy your K2 Workflow.