In K2 Management > Licenses, the expiration column shows the expiration date of a license. However, when a non-expiry license is present in the list, the value in the expiration column shows as 01/01/2007, instead of the phrase No Expiration.
The SmartForms rule that applies styling to K2 Management > Licenses did not accommodate a non-expiry license. The Forecolor of the text in the Type, Expiration, Licences Key and System Key columns also needs to show in the default color of a non-expiry License.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.