When running a K2 workflow configured with an Email event where the event contains a mathematical sum or minimum inline function with multiple values such as “100, 200”, the workflow goes into an error state.
The error message states: “Input string was not in the correct format” or “Unable to cast result”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the K2 workflow.
If the user intends on using decimals, then the fullstop"." is the decimal separator and not the comma ",". This is due to the comma being used to separate each item in the array of values for Inline Functions.