This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you deploy a K2 Package and Deployment package you receive multiple reference errors and are unable to resolve the missing references.
You will receive multiple missing reference errors.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP26 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP26 to apply the fix.
- You should now be able to resolve your missing reference errors.