This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you are creating a K2 Workflow in K2 Workflow Designer after installing K2 Five Fix Pack 22, the autosave does not work as expected.
With K2 Five Fix Pack 22 applied, the autosave mechanism is not started when the K2 Workflow Designer is loaded.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP26 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP26 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- The K2 Workflow Designer will now autosave correctly.