This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you add an inline function to your Email event in a K2 Workflow, an error shows in K2 Management when the inline function is executed.
The following error occurs: “Input string is not in the correct format”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP27 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP27 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- This fix will be applied to new and running K2 Workflow instances.