When you deploy a package with K2 Package and Deployment, you are unable to remap existing lists to a target list due to the target list having more properties or methods.
The following error occurs: “[Source List] is not able to be mapped to [Target List] due to differences between source package and target environment.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP27 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP27 to apply the fix.
- You should now be able to remap to existing lists.