This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you deploy a package with K2 Package and Deployment, you are unable to remap existing lists to a target list due to the target list having more properties or methods.
The following error occurs: “[Source List] is not able to be mapped to [Target List] due to differences between source package and target environment.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP27 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP27 to apply the fix.
- You should now be able to remap to existing lists.