When configuring a SmartObject step with output set to Do not map, completing the workflow and attempting to reconfigure the SmartObject step results in an error.
The error message states: “Item Reference could not be found”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP4 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP4 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
If you have experienced this issue, please follow these steps after installing K2 Five (5.1) FP4:
- Reload the workflow.
- Click on each of the SmartObject steps where the error occurred.
- Wait for the load to complete when clicking on each of them.
- Re-deploy the workflow.