When K2 Forms STS is enabled and a user token has expired, you may be logged out in the background and unable to access the K2 Application.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP28 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP28 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
It is important that the SessionTokenLifetime values are never the same as the TokenExpiry values, including the default value of 3600. This will cause a “multiple login attempts detected” error. These values are stored in the web config files situated at the locations below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K2 blackpearl\K2 smartforms Designer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K2 blackpearl\K2 smartforms Runtime
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K2 blackpearl\WebServices\Identity\Sts\Forms
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K2 blackpearl\WebServices\Identity\Sts\Windows
Note that the SessionTokenLifetime values are updated in the \Sts\Forms and \Sts\Windows config files and the TokenExpiry values are updated in the \K2 smartforms Designer and \K2 smartforms Runtime web config files, so there are four files where they should not have the same value.