This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When deploying a package containing SharePoint artifacts and selecting the Use Existing option on SmartObjects, attempting to access the deployed K2 application results in an error.
The following message displays when opening the K2 application: “Server Error The category cannot be found. Contact your K2 administrator for more information.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP28 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP28 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- For broken SharePoint collateral that has been deployed, a redeploy is required of the entire solution, selecting Use Existing again.