When you have a K2 Application created from a SharePoint List in K2 4.6.10, after you upgrade to K2 4.7 an error is logged in the K2HostServer.log file when you attempt to access the K2 Application in SharePoint.
The following error is logged in the [INSTALLDIR]\Host Server\Bin\K2HosterServer.log file when attempting to open the K2 application:
“The requested item “GetListItemByTitle” cannot be found in the collection”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP13 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP13 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.