When you use the SmartForms Worklist control or K2 API to redirect a worklist item, the original destination user is displayed in Viewflow > Activity > Participants, instead of the new redirected destination user.
When configuring the task with an escalation email and you redirect the worklist item, the new redirected user does not receive the escalation email.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the workflow.
The fix will only be applied to new workflow instances.