This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have created a Subsite in SharePoint with a name that very closely resembles that of your main site and you attempt to activate the Subsite, an error is presented. For example:
The following error occurs: “'ServiceObject definition does not contain method. ServiceObject : [Management_K2Application]. Method : [RemoveK2AppFromSite] '”
When creating a Subsite with a similar name to your main site results in a malformed URL to be returned when attempting to activate the Subsite.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You can now activate the SharePoint subsite collection.