When you have created a Subsite in SharePoint with a name that very closely resembles that of your main site and you attempt to activate the Subsite, an error is presented. For example:
The following error occurs: “'ServiceObject definition does not contain method. ServiceObject : [Management_K2Application]. Method : [RemoveK2AppFromSite] '”
When creating a Subsite with a similar name to your main site results in a malformed URL to be returned when attempting to activate the Subsite.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP14 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You can now activate the SharePoint subsite collection.