When a button on a subview or subform is below the scroll area on an iPad and configured to close the subview or subform, the button action is not triggered when clicked and focus moves back to the top of the subview or subform.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.