When you add a Slider control on a view or form, you are unable to drag the slider handle across the bar of the control.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP10 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear the browser cache.
- You will now be able to use the Slider control on mobile applications.
The Slider control needs enough vertical space as it has a tooltip indicating the numbers as you use the control. If it does not have enough vertical space, the tooltip will get cut off.
When editing an existing view or form with the slider control, the browser might become unresponsive. Should this happen, set the following keys to ‘false’ in the web.config files, do a hostserver restart, iisreset and clear the browser cache before refreshing the browser and the problem should be resolved. Once the problem is resolved the keys may be set to ‘true’ again.
[INSTALLDIR]\K2 smartforms Designer\Web.config
[INSTALLDIR]\K2 smartforms Runtime\Web.config
- <add key="UseBundledFiles" value="false" />
- <add key="UseMinifiedFiles" value="false" />
- <add key="Forms.PostRenderCombining.Enabled" value="false" />
- <add key="Forms.PostRenderCombining.IgnoreLoadErrors" value="false" />