When you want to start a K2 workflow manually from SharePoint, with a user that is a member of the Everyone role, the workflow is not triggered and an error is displayed.
The following error occurs: “Current Logged in user does not have rights to start the workflow”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP32 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP32 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You should now be able to start a K2 workflow manually with any user included in the Everyone role.