This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you want to start a K2 workflow manually from SharePoint, with a user that is a member of the Everyone role, the workflow is not triggered and an error is displayed.
The following error occurs: “Current Logged in user does not have rights to start the workflow”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP32 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP32 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You should now be able to start a K2 workflow manually with any user included in the Everyone role.