When you select a role as the destination user on a user task in a workflow, the role name will display incorrectly as SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2Field in the workflow Roles tab in K2 Management.
The mapping of the role value was done on the object instead of the actual property.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP11 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- The correct role will now display.
The role with the incorrect name will still display even after installing this Fix Pack. This is due to K2 not allowing roles to be deleted.