After installing K2 Five (5.1) FP8, an error occurs when you want to do a quick search on a list view based on a SharePoint Document library using document sets.
The following error occurs: “The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP13 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP13 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You will now be able to do a quick search on the list view.