This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you select a role as the destination user on a user task in a workflow, the role name will display incorrectly as SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2Field in the workflow Roles tab in K2 Management.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Download the K2 Five FP36 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP36 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- The correct role will now display.
The role created by the workflow will still display in Management Roles and it is currently by design that a role cannot be deleted.