When you run the registration and activation for the K2 Five for SharePoint application, an error occurs.
The following error message occurs: “Thread1: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Download the K2 Five FP36 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP36 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You will now be able to successfully run the registration and activation for the K2 Five for SharePoint application.