This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you run the registration and activation for the K2 Five for SharePoint application, an error occurs.
The following error message occurs: “Thread1: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Download the K2 Five FP36 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP36 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You will now be able to successfully run the registration and activation for the K2 Five for SharePoint application.