When you change the language of a K2 smartform calendar control to Arabic (Saudi Arabia) via a custom style and you click on the month link, upon selecting one of the presented months the incorrect month is selected and displayed at runtime.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP02 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP02 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Once the fix has been applied you will no longer be able to open the month selection menu. You will only be able to use the month selection arrows to select a different month if the calendar control has been set to use the Arabic (Saudi Arabia) language.