When you deploy a package using K2 Package and Deployment and a view or form is checked out, a warning will display. After you check the view or form in via K2 Designer and re-analyze the view or form in K2 Package and Deployment, the status does not update.
Also, when the “More Details” is accessed, you can close the window before all the relevant data loaded which causes the window to become unresponsive.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP22 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP22 to apply the fix.
- The correct status will now display after re-analyzing.
- The “More Details” window will only be able to close once all the relevant data has loaded.