This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Every 30 days the Azure Active Directory security token expires due to rollover, locking users out of K2 completely presenting an error.
The following error message is presented: “WIF10201: No valid key mapping found for securityToken”
The Azure certificate rollover issues new authentication certificates of which the new thumbprints do not match the previous certificate thumbprint.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP03 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP03 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.