When you design a K2 workflow and use a SmartObject return property in a SmartObject step, the property is automatically added to the input array instead of the return array, causing an error at design time in the SmartField.
The following error occurs at design time in the SmartField: “Could not resolve enum”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP23 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP23 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.
After installing the Fix Pack, follow these steps:
- Edit the workflow.
- Re-configure the workflow step where the return property was used.
- Wait for loading to complete and move the properties to the correct array.
- Re-deploy the workflow.
- Start a new instance.