This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When populating calendar controls with the day difference expression, incorrect results return for certain dates. For example:
- When the From date is set to 1/8/2018 and the To date is set to 1/2/2019 the result will incorrectly display as 181 days.
The date difference calculation did not handle the difference between February total days and other months.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP04 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP04 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.