This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a SharePoint document library containing a large number of documents, a time out error occurs when you attempt to execute the Create Folder / Delete Folder SmartObject methods.
The following error occurs: “The operation has timed out”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP04 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP04 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.