When you have a view with a rich text control and a transfer data rule, where the data that is transferred contains an encoded html element attributes value, an error occurs at runtime.
The following popup displays: “Error while executing filter ConvertFontToSpanFilter - InvalidCharacterError: Failed to execute 'setAttribute' on 'Element': 'arial",sans-serif"' is not a valid attribute name”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP26 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP26 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.