When you create a package where a category name contains a space and the package contains a workflow, deploying the package results in duplicate categories in K2 Designer.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP29 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP29 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- The fix will only apply to new packages being deployed. Previous duplicate categories can just be deleted as they do not contain any artifacts.