When you create a K2 application with data, forms and a workflow on a SharePoint Document library with your system set to use the German language, an error occurs.
The following error message displays: “The requested item "Checked Out To" cannot be found in the collection”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP07 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP07 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Creating a K2 application will work after installing CU1 Fix Pack 07. Note that not all artefacts might have been created/refreshed because of this bug. When accessing the application, click re-generate if prompted to do so.