This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you create a K2 application with data, forms and a workflow on a SharePoint Document library with your system set to use the German language, an error occurs.
The following error message displays: “The requested item "Checked Out To" cannot be found in the collection”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP07 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP07 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Creating a K2 application will work after installing CU1 Fix Pack 07. Note that not all artefacts might have been created/refreshed because of this bug. When accessing the application, click re-generate if prompted to do so.