When you create a Survey App in K2 Workspace and export the report to Notepad or a double byte capable text tool, all Non-English characters are converted to question marks.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP31 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP31 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.
- You will have to export the report again.
In order to open this file in Excel, there is a Text Import Wizard you need to use. See the steps below:
- Open Excel and create a new Blank Workbook
- Click the Data tab and then click From Text/CSV
- Select the exported csv file and click Import
- In the modal that pops up, select 65001:Unicode (UTF-8) in the File Origin dropdown list. You will notice that the Preview will now load the characters correctly
- Click Load to complete the import. All data should now display as expected