When a workflow sends an email using the Send an E-mail action and html is added to the textbox without the use of the rich text editor, an xml parsing error occurs when span tags are not in a nested format.
One of the following two errors occur:
- “The 'img' start tag on line 1 position 238 does not match the end tag of 'td'. Line 1, position 334”.
- “There are multiple root elements. Line 1, position 18”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP8 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) FP8 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.