- To rollback the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update Fix Pack, uninstall K2 from your environment.
- Re-install K2 Five (5.1).
- Re-install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update.
- Re-install the Fix Pack you had installed prior to this rollback.
- Delete the database created when you re-installed.
- Restore the K2 database using the backup made before the update.
You can also restore the K2 database before re-installing K2. When you re-install, you can just point to the restored K2 database.
If you had K2 4.7 installed before any of the K2 Five versions, and you make use of the client tools that was installed with K2 4.7, you need to start the re-install with K2 4.7 before you can re-install the K2 Five version.