When you attempt to deploy a K2 Workflow from a SharePoint App where the SharePoint List or Library has a long name and the workflow has a long name, an error occurs.
The following two errors are addressed by this fix:
- “The value cannot be more than 128 characters in length”.
- “The specified path, file name or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP10 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) FP10 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Note that there is a known issue where forms and categories do not allow workflow names with more than 250 characters.