When you load a deployed K2 Workflow using the KPRX file, the SmartObject step where the same property is used as both the input and return values, results in the input text value to be replaced with the return datafield reference.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP8 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP8 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.
If the K2 Workflow was deployed after loading it using the KPRX file, the incorrect input value will not be fixed when installing this Fix Pack. You need to manually replace the value for the input with the correct text value used before.