This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When calling REST Web Services, it causes memory to be allocated and never gets released. This causes the K2 Host Server to crash after a period of time.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Once the fix has been applied to the environment it will immediately relieve memory pressure caused by Rest service calls at runtime.