This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When migrating from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows server 2016, it causes K2 Workflow reports and viewflows to be outdated. An error is presented in the K2 Host Server log file.
The following error is presented in the K2 Host Server log file: “Error","General","1","GeneralErrorMessage","K2LogServer.LogProcInst","1 The 'methodName' element is invalid!”
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Running or broken instances will be fixed as soon as a K2 Host Server restart is performed.