This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When registering the K2 for SharePoint Application, the registration wizard becomes unresponsive once it reaches the SharePoint Service Broker step.
The following error occurs: “a network error has occurred, unable to execute a server-side operation”
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP41 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP41 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.