When generating a PDF with a K2 Workflow after an IISReset the PDF renders incorrectly. Only a small margin on the left-hand side of the A4 page is being generated, the rest of the page towards the right is blank. This results in the PDF rendering as if squished into a small column or bar on the left-hand side of the page.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP12 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP12 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.
Please change the warmUpPDFCall setting to “true” for the PDF Converter Service Instance within the K2 SmartObject Service Tester Tool.
Then add the following setting in the appsettings section of the K2Hostserver.exe.config file:
<add key="SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.PdfConverter.WarmupConversionDelay" value="20" />
Please ensure an IISReset & K2 Host Server restart is performed once added to the K2Hostserver.exe.config file.