After deploying a package containing a workflow designed in K2 Designer for Visual Studio or K2 Studio and the workflow is in a folder, when the “Create a new version of Process” option was selected at deployment, the workflow does not display in K2 Package and Deployment when you attempt to create a new package.
The K2 Project name was not extracted correctly if the workflow was in a folder in the project.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 to apply the fix.
- Re-deploy the original package that was deployed before attempting to create a new package.
- The workflow will now be visible in K2 Package and Deployment when you create a new package.