After creating a K2 Application from a SharePoint list or document library where Content Types are enabled, a dependency error occurs on the “When Save Button is Clicked” rule in a view.
A dependency error will be displayed on the rule: “When Save Button is Clicked; then execute the Update Item List Item method”. The same might occur on the “Create Item method”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) FP31 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the SharePoint Service Instance.
- Re-generate SmartObjects, forms and views in the K2 Application.