After deploying a package containing a workflow (designed with K2 Designer for Visual Studio or K2 Studio) and the workflow is in a folder, the workflow didn't show in K2 Package and Deployment when you attempt to create a new package. This occurred when the "Create a new version of Process" option was selected at deployment.
The K2 Project name was not extracted correctly if the workflow was in a folder in the project.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.3) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.3) FP1 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.3) FP1 to apply the fix.
- Re-deploy the original package that was deployed before attempting to create a new package.
- The workflow will now be visible in K2 Package and Deployment when you create a new package.