K2 Applications that are configured to use a Tree View control displays an error after configuring a filter condition on the view.
The following error is displayed: “requested value view field does not exist”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 to apply the fix.
- You need to refresh the browser cache.
If you made use of filters and multiple SmartObjects as datasource on a Tree View control and the filter is in broken state before this fix pack, you need to remap the filter on the Tree View control after installing the fix pack.