This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
K2 Applications that are configured to use a Tree View control displays an error after configuring a filter condition on the view.
The following error is displayed: “requested value view field does not exist”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP15 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
If you made use of filters and multiple SmartObjects as datasource on a Tree View control and the filter is in broken state before this fix pack, you need to remap the filter on the Tree View control after installing the fix pack.