This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When executing the Save as PDF method after installing 4.7 CU5 FP 40, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
at SourceCode.Forms.Controls.Web.SaveAsPDFRequest.ExecuteSaveAsPDFMethod(SaveAsPDFRequest request)
at SourceCode.Forms.Controls.Web.SaveAsPDFHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)”
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP43 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP43 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
The PDF service instance needs to be refreshed.