Deploying a K2 workflow, which contains a SmartObject method nested in an expression, to SharePoint via K2 Package and Deployment, results in an error when editing the expression and selecting the SmartObject property.
The following error is presented: “SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectNotFoundException: SmartObject [SmartObject GUID] could not be found.
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject(Guid guid)
at SourceCode.WebDesigner.FrameworkForms.FrameworkBase.GetSmartObjectInputs(String InputData, String ExtraData)”
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Running instances will need to be updated manually. Faulty deployed workflows will need to be redeployed or fixed manually.