This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When out of office is configured for a delegate/redirect user, and the user name contains an apostrophe (" ' ") e.g. O’Bryan, an error occurs and you are unable to edit the out of office settings in K2 Management.
The following error occurs: “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.”
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.