When you have a view with three drop-down list controls, and you add the view to a form with a “when the server loads the form” rule, the first and second drop-down lists populate correctly. The third drop-down list does not populate, and the value of the first drop-down list is lost. This occurs when the value of the second and third drop-down list controls are dependent on the value of the first drop-down list control and all three have been configured to not allow an empty selection.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP2 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.